- In this ad:
- I am offering a job
- Position Type:
- Salary Range:
- $50,000 - $75,000 Yearly
Seniorlevel Executive Assistant with excellent interpersonal, management,prioritization, and organizational skills seeking to support an A-levelexecutive.
WordWorld, LLC, New York, NY 02/2006-Present
- Manage/Conserve CEO and President’s time, keeping to a schedule, always representing myself, the CEO and President in a professional manner.
- Outlook and Entourage, book/manage calendar’s participants within and outside company. Meeting requests, modifications, and any/all information crossing their desks.
- Manage all daily activities and workflow of fast-paced production company, busy CEO’s “right arm” person for all travel schedule (mostly last minute), creating structure and managing large contact database, generating correspondence, editing of proposals, work closely with IT specialist on reoccurring issues.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas: arrange lodging and meeting accommodations. Domestic and International. Acting as Company travel agent, keeping travel to a budget.
- Track all project deadlines for CEO within two busy offices, the business office and the production office.
- Acting as personal assistant to CEO/President, booking doctor appointments, hair-cuts and other family related events.
FAO Schwarz Inc., New York, NY 10/2004-02/2006
- Managed/Conserved CEO and President’s time, keeping to a schedule, representing myself and the CEO and President in a professional manner.
- Outlook based - booked/managed calendar’s participants within and outside company. Meeting requests, modifications, and any/all information crossing their desks.
- Arranged corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas: arrange lodging and meeting accommodations. Domestic and International. Acting as Company travel agent, keeping travel to a budget.
- Performed daily duties pertaining to running a corporate office.
- Created Excel spreadsheets and written correspondence via Word and email and distribute to all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Reviewed and updated legal contracts.
Resort Trust Mortgage, A Division of Wells Fargo HomeMortgage, Destin, FL
Mortgage Assistant 07/2004-10/2004
- Managed the front office, receiving and fielding all incoming calls, filing, distributing incoming mail, greeting visitors and other general office duties.
- Complied loan information from clients, contractors, realtors, title/escrow Company and appraisers in preparation of completing/expediting loan applications.
FAO, Inc, King Of Prussia, PA.
- Managed/Conserved the CEO and CFO’s time, keeping to a schedule.
- Liaison between CEO, CFO, General Counsel, EVP’s and general employees.
- Managed Administrative Assistants within the company.
- Reviewed/prepared correspondence to/from corporate upper management to company employees and vendors. Broadcast email correspondence within company and to company vendors.
- Worked closely with the Board of Directors.
- Scheduled Board and Shareholder meetings. Worked closely with Board members, doing all travel/meeting arrangements. Worked closely with CFO and General Counsel assisting in preparation of spreadsheets and legal documents.
- Created Power Point Presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and various Word documents.
- Co-directed company conferences launching mission for all three divisions, bringing together 243 doors, vendors, and honorary speakers.
- Arranged corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, arrange lodging and meeting accommodations. Domestic and International. Acting as Company travel agent keeping travel to a budget.
- Completed projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, and managing time. Manage files/contracts for real estate SVP.
- Assisted in Company merger, working closely with the General Counsel. Also, working with old/new owners to make the transaction go as smoothly as possible for all involved.
Right Start, Inc. Westlake Village, CA 10/1996– 09/1998
Retail Operations Coordinator
- Worked closely with corporate office and 43 doors.
- Filled orders for stores, opening of new stores, ordering fixtures, displays, and all stores supplies and product.
- Worked with the construction crew to insure timely execution of store openings.
- Traveled to physically set up, stock, and open new stores across the United States.
Wynne High School – 1979
Crowley’s Ridge Tech – 1981
PC and Mac, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,Access, Entourage