- Company Name:
Solution Marketer - Job #28694
Location: Little Rock/Conway arkansas
or home-based for the right candidate
As a Solution Marketer, you will craft the benefits messaging and positioning for company-wide solutions. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
• Promotes multi-products and services
bundling through standardization of solutions packages, as appropriate.
• Liaisons between internal groups, such as LOB Product Management, Sales Operations, Sales Support and Corporate Marketing teams as well as Solution Architects and GCS delivery functions to ensure shared solution vision and Go To Market strategy
• Leads cross-functional teams to achieve agreement on solution concept, design, delivery and support. Works closely with various groups to ensure product strategy coincides with other departments' client communications and activities.
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your solution in the market.
• Maintaining interlock with Product Management, Marketing Communications and Sales to create product launch plans
• Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
• Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
• Keeps informed of latest industry news, trends, products, services, competitors and relevant existing and emerging technologies.
• Consults, advises and educates leaders and other associates through presentations. Prepares and delivers solution marketing presentations in collaboration with Product Managers and Marketers to internal associates, current and prospective clients.
• Experience in product management/marketing, consulting, and/or sales-account management.
• 10+ years of applicable work experience (including direct marketing, interactive marketing, digital media, B2B marketing services/consulting)
• Ability to develop and manage a business plan for revenue growth in an assigned market segment
• Ability to develop and manage a detailed marketing plan
• Capable of both driving market segment financial target attainment and be a credible subject matter expert of the services being sold
• Capable of leveraging credible subject matter expertise to consult with clients about business impact of marketing service related areas
• Ability to develop relationships with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels
• Extremely proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple projects
• Polished verbal, written communication
and presentation skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
Acxiom is a recognized leader in marketing services and technology that enable marketers to successfully manage audiences, personalize consumer experiences and create profitable customer relationships. Our superior industry-focused, consultative approach combines consumer data and analytics, databases, data integration and consulting solutions for personalized, multichannel marketing strategies. Acxiom leverages over 40 years of experience in data management to deliver high-performance, highly secure, reliable information management services. Founded in 1969, Acxiom is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, and serves clients around the world from locations in the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com.
Receive all new Acxiom job postings by following us on Twitter at @acxiomjobs.
To apply, please visit: https://acxiom.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=28694